Group of students sitting around a table

Out-of Major Courses

Certain courses are offered for specific majors only.  A student may request written permission to register for an Out-of Major course by completing the Registration Action form which can be found on the Registrar webpage.  The form will be forwarded to the Chairperson of the department offering the course.  If approved, the Office of the Registrar will be notified and the student will be registered.  Once registered the student will be notified of the registration.