Group of students sitting around a table

Out-of Division Courses

Students who wish to register for Out-of Division courses will be required to register in person with their advisor on their home campus.  Graduate students may register for undergraduate courses without approval.  An undergraduate student must request written permission from Assistant/Associate Dean and the Dean for the graduate course in order to register.