Group of students sitting around a table

Visiting Student Status

A Visiting Student is a non-degree student who takes classes at Pace for the purpose of transferring the credits back to another university or college. Visiting students are admitted and registered by the Office of Undergraduate Admission. Requirements for admission may include any or all of the following:

  • official copy of college transcript(s),
  • letter of permission from the applicant's resident academic institution including a statement of good academic standing,
  • HS transcript or GED or proof of HS graduation.