OT Students’ Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply appropriate Occupational Therapy theories, technology, and evidence-based evaluations and interventions to address Occupational Therapy related issues for clients across contexts and settings.
- Implement occupational-focused, client-centered, and inter-professional practices to maximize quality of life of all clients.
- Perform critical thinking and clinical reasoning for evidence-based evaluations and interventions across settings and populations.
- Adhere to professional standards and code of ethics when working with clients and other professionals.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge and dissemination of research that support occupational therapy practice. Demonstrate active involvement in professional development, leadership, advocacy, and lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate active involvement in professional development, leadership, advocacy, and lifelong learning.