- Attract an academically qualified, diverse student body with special consideration for those from economically or educationally disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Equip students with the evidence-based knowledge and skills necessary to become competent and compassionate physician assistants.
- Cultivate collaborative and patient-centered care through integrated interprofessional training experiences.
- Promote cultural awareness and sensitivity to the needs of diverse patients and communities.
- Empower students to participate in the delivery of medical care to diverse and underserved populations.
- Encourage professional involvement, leadership and service.
For Measures, Benchmarks, and Success Document click here.