Group of students sitting around a table

Undergraduates in Graduate Courses

Pace undergraduate students in their junior and senior years who have a minimum cumulative quality point average of 3.00/3.25 (depending on the college/school in which the course is to be taken) may petition to register for a graduate course for which they have the prerequisites. Students must receive written permission from the chair or dean (depending on the program) of the department offering the graduate course. A maximum of two courses (6–8 credits) may be counted toward both the undergraduate and a graduate degree. However, the quality points earned in the course(s) will be calculated only in the student’s undergraduate QPA.