Group of students sitting around a table

Change of Pace University Graduate Program

The University recognizes that some graduate students may wish to change schools or programs at some point in their studies.  Those wishing to do so must meet the admissions requirements of the school and program that they wish to enter and comply with the appropriate change procedure as follows:

To change a concentration/track within a school, students are required complete an online Change of Major application which can be found on this webpage. If changing a school or program students must apply through the Office of Graduate Admissions.  If the change of school or program is approved, only courses with a "B" or better will be accepted in the student’s new program and only the credits will be counted.