Group of students sitting around a table

Time Conflict

A student may request permission to register for a course that overlaps in time with another course. The signatures of both the instructor of the new desired course and the Assistant/Associate Dean of the school/college of the student’s major are required. The student may by completing a Registration Action Form which can found on the Registrar Forms webpage.