Group of students sitting around a table

Students who have registration holds cannot register for courses; they can only drop/withdrawal courses by completing a Registration Action Form which can found on the Registrar Forms webpage.  Holds are placed on students’ files by various departments. In the event that a hold is indicated, the student should contact the appropriate department for instructions on how to clear it. Students should refer to their MyPace Portal account for a current listing of holds.