Go to: Financial Aid Forms and Application
- Spring semester bills are due.
- Earliest date to submit general application for Endowed Scholarships.
- Undergraduate Application for Admission must be on file, completed and accepted to receive priority consideration to maximize the awards of students entering in the Fall.
- The Financial Aid office begins notifying students and new admits of documentation and/or actions required to complete the verification process and to finalize financial aid.
- Summer Financial Aid application priority deadline.
- Deadline for submitting all verification documentation and any other documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office to have aid available for Fall Payment due date. Students submitting documents after this date will still have their aid processed but may be reflected on the bill after the payment due date.
- Deadline for tuition and housing deposits from students admitted for the Fall semester in order to be guaranteed Fall housing.
- Award notices are sent to Continuing students and on a rolling basis thereafter.
May and June
- Parents interested in borrowing the Federal Parent (PLUS) Loans to help pay the Fall bill should complete the Pace University PLUS Loan application and submit it to the Financial Aid office.
- Students interested in borrowing Alternative (Private) Loans should apply on their Lender’s web site.
- Invoices for the Fall semester are sent.
- Payment due for the Fall semester.
- File the FAFSA by this date for priority consideration to maximize your award for the following academic year.
- Award notices are sent to Freshmen and Transfer students admitted for the Spring semester and on a rolling basis thereafter.
- Award notices are sent to Freshman and Transfers for the Fall semester and on a rolling basis thereafter.
- Deadline for submitting all verification documentation and any other documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office to have aid available for Spring Payment due date. Students submitting documents after this date will still have their aid processed, but may be reflected on the bill, after the payment due date.
- Invoices for the Spring semester are sent.