- To produce competent practitioners who meet professional standards and fulfill the missions, values and philosophies of the Lienhard School of Nursing, the College of Health Professions, and Pace University.
- To provide a quality education within urban and suburban settings to serve diverse communities.
- To foster teaching, learning, scholarship, and service within a community of integrity.
- To prepare nurses to be global citizens.
- To educate baccalaureate students in curricula that are process-oriented, providing a broad foundational base for professional nursing practice.
- To educate master’s and doctoral students with a depth and breadth of advanced knowledge, skills, and philosophy necessary for advanced nursing leaders to practice in a variety of settings with a primary health care worldview.
Accepted by the LSN Faculty Association, May, 2014.