The Jeanette and Morris Kessel Student Center
The Jeanette and Morris Kessel Student Center in Pleasantville is the living room of the campus providing relaxation and social interaction, opportunities for education and exchange of thought, and services for Pace University students, staff, faculty, and our community.
The Kessel Student Center creates an environment that fosters and expands the feeling of community on the Pace University Pleasantville campus. The Kessel Student Center is a core component of student life and activity on campus as a popular spot for a variety of entertainment, dining, and student conference rooms. The Gottesman Room on the ground floor level, the Butcher Suite and Multipurpose on the upper level, are multi-use rooms for dining, lectures, and special events. A wide terrace with a lawn sloping to the Choate Pond is the setting for barbecues, rallies, receptions, and other special events.
The multi-level structure, supervised and managed in the area of policy and operations by Student Development and Campus Activities, offers dining, lounges, event spaces, bookstore, and several offices whose mission includes supporting and educating students.
What’s in The Kessel Student Center?
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs & Dean for Students
- Community Standards & Compliance
- Chartwells Dining Services
- Fern Dining Room – Main Dining Area
- Campus Bookstore
- ATM – Located in “The Well”
- Student Development & Campus Activities (SDCA)
- Campus Chaplain
- Student Government Association (PLV SGA)
- Setters Leadership Initiatives
- Boudreau Lounge
- “The Well” Common Area
- Meeting Rooms
- Conference Rooms A&B / C&D (Video Conference Capable)
- Butcher Suite
- Gottesman Room (Video Conference capable)
- Honor’s Program
- Study Abroad Office
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LGBTQIA Center
Want to reserve a Space in The Kessel Student Center?
Please go to our Request tab on our Online Events Calendar!