Marketing Arrangements and Partnerships
Pace partners with several third-party organizations which provide marketing, recruitment and some educational services:
AllCampus. Pace Online partners with AllCampus to provide marketing, student recruitment, and lead generation for several s online master degrees and, degree completion programs. AllCampus refers prospective students to Pace. All admissions, and academic program decisions are made by Pace.
Kaplan International Pathways provides marketing and student recruitment services to prospective students outside the United States. Kaplan refers prospective students to Pace. Kaplan may assist students in ensuring their application is complete, and may advise students on non-academic matters (i.e., travel, finding living arrangements, adapting to life as a student in the U.S.). Pace makes all admissions decisions, and determines the criteria under which students are admitted. Pace provides all academic programming. Kaplan and Pace together set the curriculum for the Pathways Program.
International Agents. Pace University uses a network of independent recruiters to augment its pipeline of prospective international students. The University selects, evaluates and trains independent recruiters in a variety of countries so they can present Pace as one of the options available to their clients who want to travel abroad to earn a degree. Recruiters help Pace build brand awareness and provide access to markets that are often remote and unfamiliar. Recruiters help prospective students by providing information about the application process to colleges and universities outside their home countries. They may also provide services such as pre-departure briefings, English language classes, standardized test prep, flight and accommodation bookings, and career guidance and job placement services upon the student’s return home. Independent recruiters wishing to represent Pace must apply and sign an agreement (see attached application and agreement). Recruiters do not admit or deny students who have applied to Pace and they do not prepare any Visa related materials. Pace University began the practice of working with independent recruiters in the Spring of 2011 and has since added 60+ other agencies marketing in over 50+ countries.
Gilder Lehrman Institute of America and Pace University have partnered to offer a Master of Arts in American History to middle- and high-school teachers in the Gilder Lehrman Affiliate School network. The program is designed enhance expertise in American History, as well as in Social Studies, Civics, and Government.
- Program. The MA in American History is a 30-credit fully online degree offered by Pace University. It has been approved by the State of New York Education Department. Pace University manages the admissions process and makes all decisions regarding admissions, transfer credit evaluation and articulation, and on-boarding of students. Pace provides the curriculum, guides the assessment processes, provides student support through the Pace libraries, Writing Centers, Tutoring Centers, Health Centers, Office of Student Accessibility, Advising, etc. Pace University confers the degree.
- Curriculum. The curriculum was originally developed by GLI. Pace faculty have reviewed all course syllabi and materials, and have approved the program curriculum. All courses are taught by Pace faculty, using Pace’s online course platform. GLI provides access to a unique collection of primary sources and educational materials, access to subject-matter experts as master teachers, and extensive research on related topics and events.
- Marketing. The program is jointly marketed by both GLI and by Pace University.
- Tuition. Pace is offering this program at a discounted rate to members of the GLI Affiliate School Network. Students must present a letter of affiliation to receive the discounted tuition.
- Transfer Students. GLI had previously partnered with Adams State University to offer this program. The relationship with Adams State was terminated in spring 2018. As of fall 2018, Pace is providing students the opportunity to conclude their degree at Pace and for new students to enroll.
Harlem Village Academics/Progressive Educational Institute (HVA) and Pace University have partnered to offer the Master of Science for Teachers (MST) in Childhood and Special Education, for teachers in the HVA charter school network. This 38-credit master degree Transitional B certification program leads to dual initial certification in childhood and special education, and an MST degree from Pace University. This program enables HVA faculty to earn an MST while also teaching; blending theoretical knowledge with practical classroom applications.
- Curriculum. The curriculum for the program is designed collaboratively by the faculty who have expertise in the field of education. Pace School of Education programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and adheres to CAEP standards.
- Faculty. Faculty are from both Pace University and Harlem Village Academies.
- Location. The program is taught at PEI/HVA (35 West 124th Street, New York, NY 10027) and online.
- Tuition. PEI offers subsidized tuition, as established by a special arrangement between Pace and Harlem Village Academies. For more information on program costs, contact email@example.com