Admission Criteria Summary
The School of Education's Student Support Services Team and Pace University’s graduate admissions counselors welcome the opportunity to review your career goals with you to help you determine the best educational path for your future. They are always available in person, by phone, and via e-mail to answer any questions you may have. Your counselor also serves as a valuable referral source, connecting you with the appropriate Pace faculty and administrators who can meet with you one-on-one to discuss academic curricula, financial aid, assistantships, and career opportunities.
Please review the application checklist. You may choose to have your official documents sent to Pace University’s Office of Graduate Admission either before or after you have submitted your application.
- $70 application fee
- Personal statement
- Two (2) recommendations
- Official college or university transcript(s) from all institutions attended
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (if applicable)
- Pace University Financial Affidavit and Bank Documentation of Available Funds (for international applicants who, if accepted, will require a student or exchange-visitor’s visa)
- Effective 2016, the New York State Legislature requires all applicants to graduate teacher preparation and educational leadership programs to submit official scores of a standardized graduate school examination. The School of Education at Pace University is mandated to follow this new policy, and as such, we require an official score report from the GRE-Graduate Record Examination—General Test. Performance on the GRE will not outweigh the other required criteria in your application.
Priority deadline dates for applicants are as follows:
- Fall Entry Term (September): August 1
- Spring Entry Term (January): December 1
- Summer I (June) and II (July) Entry Term: May 1
- Fall Entry Term (September): June 1
- Spring Entry Term (January): October 1
- Summer I (June) and II (July) Entry Term: March 1
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to a member of The School of Education's Student Support Services team:
- Linda Guyette at (914) 773-3571 or email@example.com
You may also contact the Pace University Offices of Graduate Admission