Group of students sitting around a table

Veterans Information

The Veteran Services team remains committed to providing Veterans, Service Members, and their eligible dependents, a seamless transition in all facets of their assimilation to Pace University, specifically in ensuring their GI Bill®/VA educational benefits are processed, through the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, in a prompt and proper manner.

Veteran Services processes multiple GI Bill® educational benefits including but not limited to CH 33 Post 9/11, CH 31 Vocational Rehabilitation, CH 35 Dependents, CH 30 Montgomery, and CH’s 1606 and 1607 Selected Reserves. In addition Pace accepts and processes Tuition Assistance Vouchers for Active/Reserve Duty Servicemembers. For those individuals who have CH 33 benefits at their disposal it is strongly advised that one applies 4-6- weeks in advance of the start of their first semester by visiting the GI BILL’s® ( website and accessing the AVA (Ask VA). Please record the “confirmation number” that will be issued at the conclusion of the application for future reference. Student Veteran beneficiaries interested in applying to Pace University, who would like to know how their specific benefit will be utilized beforehand, are encouraged to email

Pace is a proud participating institution of the Yellow Ribbon Program. Under this program’s agreement CH 33 Post 9/11 recipients who meet the 100% level of coverage as determined by the Department of Veteran Affairs, having aggregated at least thirty-six months of active duty service post-the-year 2001 and veterans who are not on active duty/title 10 status, will automatically qualify and receive funds that may cover one’s tuition/fees charges in full. For those student veterans who are not 100% covered or no longer have the GI BILL® at their disposal, should they qualify, Pace offers a Veterans 50% Tuition Scholarship. Please visit our website for information on Pace’s 50% Veterans Tuition Scholarship and Yellow Ribbon Program.

It is the sole responsibility of the student veteran GI BILL® / VA educational benefit recipient to notify Veteran Services EACH semester they wish to utilize their GI BILL / VA educational benefits. As soon as the Student Veteran beneficiary is officially registered for courses and has finalized their upcoming semester’s course schedule, they must submit their request using the online  form to use their benefits by logging in and completing the electronic “Veterans Request for Enrollment Certification” form. First term students must also upload and submit a copy of the first page of their designated GI BILL ® Certificate of Eligibility and when applicable a copy of their member-4 DD-214 in the form’s designated section. All students regardless of veteran benefit status are encouraged to complete a FASFA (

Please Note: making any change(s) to one’s enrollment status in the form of adding/dropping course(s) after the start of a term/semester, especially after each term’s add/drop deadline may result in the student veteran GI BILL® / VA educational benefit recipient incurring financial liability. Should a student make a change after they have already requested the use of their benefits, they must re-complete the paperless “Veterans Request for Enrollment Certification” form as a “Re-cert/Amended Certification” request type.

Pace gladly accepts military Joint Service Transcripts (JST). Students are encouraged to have their JST sent electronically delivered ( to Pace for a transfer credit evaluation.